There are plenty of significant questions that you ought to ask a future service providers, if you're debating on whether or not it's time to engage a maid service or perhaps you should change to another maid service. You are attempting to take a weight off of your shoulders and to make your house a better, cleaner place to stay whenever you invite a maid service in your house. Unfortunately, should you employ the service you will get things stolen, broken, and / or simply not as much as your expectations. We come up with a-list of 10 hints/questions that you ought to ask a future maid service to ensure your expectations and theirs are correctly set.
1. Weekly when the same team will be sent by them for your home request the maid service. Why? Well, consistency is significant because they'll both be comfortable with your home and the way you love to get it cleaned. If the maid service cannot assure you the same workers it might be as a result of high turnover rate another variable you will need to understand upfront (perhaps they hire daily temporary workers, etc.).
2. If they're bonded request the maid service. This will offer you protection in case that you guess or capture a maid stealing from you (again, hopefully this never occurs but realizing they are bonded helps protect you).
3. If they're fully insured request the maid service. You need to ensure that the maid service will cover any accidents that may happen at your residence as a maid is cleaning. Make certain they have accountability and employee injury coverage and that their contract makes it clear they're responsible and not you.
4. Request the maid service about their worker screening practices. Do they run background checks on all their workers to ensure that they don't have criminal records? Do they perform routine drug screenings on their workers (drug abuse is the last thing you need going on in-your house).
5. Request the maid service about the cleaners they use. Do they provide the goods or do you need to provide them? They use to help you ensure you approve of them and that there aren't any issues over allergies or scents that cause issues for-you should they supply the products, which products do.
7. Request the maid service for references for similar jobs. The perfect scenario is you will understand one of these present customers. However, in any case it's always great to learn from a current client. Whenever you contact the references make sure that you ask for some negative feedback too to try to keep them honest.
8. Request the maid service what their warranty or quality assurance guidelines are. What happens if you aren't content with their work? Do they complete the task to your satisfaction and come back out free of charge or do they basically wind up doing nothing?
9. Request the maid service about household tasks they will not do. Do they load and unload the dishwasher? Whether a room is so dirty to be cleaned? how do they determine These are all great things to understand in advance.
10. Ask the home maid service about their policy around holidays. What happens if your regular cleaning day falls on a vacation? Do you get skipped? Do they shift clients a day? So what can you expect? As long as you're on the issue of schedules you ought to also discover how far ahead of time you can cancel an unique cleaning just in case you're not prepared for the maid service (e.g. you have not acquired the house which is the night before they're designed to come).
Of course, cost is also a variable in selecting a maid service. Some will only come in and some maid services charge by-the area and quote cleaning for your entire house. Ensure you consider frequency as well (occasionally you will get a discount per cleanup that's significant if you have them clean weekly rather than every-other week for example). We strongly encourage you though to NOT make cost the determining factor because ultimately that's nearly a certain way to become unsatisfied with your maid service. It is best to have a great value considering all the factors above rather than only the cheapest possible maid service. There are tons of great alternatives out there so do not settle on the initial maid service that gives a quote to you, get the finest (get a quote and get the questions above to at-least two distinct service providers).
At Maid Right, we are committed to providing the right house cleaning services that help create a safe, clean, and comfortable home for you and your family. Contact us today to locate a Maid Right near you!